The Best Predict the Future is to Create it

I was born from a simple family. From that simplicity I learned a lot about how the meaning of life itself. There are times when we will be on top and there are times when we will also fall. We will not always be on top, and realize we can never get ahead without the help of others because we were born as brothers.

My desire after graduating college later is to be a business woman, because by doing business alone we can learn independently and work under our own control and because it is my goal from small. In today's many people who have expertise in various fields but they can not develop it because of lack of education

Therefore I want to be an entrepreneur because I want to open my own job and can help people who do not have jobs so they have income and can meet their life needs to achieve a better life. Being an entrepreneur is not an easy thing. We have to pioneer things from the bottom, we often fail. There is a saying "Failure Is The Key To A Success". Those words make me passionate and keep trying to achieve

In addition, we must also learn to accept a failure because a failure will surely be a success if we want to learn from the failure.

That way I will try to move forward for my future future, but most importantly for me personally with how I should be happy both my parents because he has sacrificed so much for me so that I can go to college as now. Without them I would not be like this now, so my main goal is to make both parents happy.


Komentar

Postingan Populer