Bravery


Confidence is the result of the risks that go through.

The beginning where I ventured to work in a coffee company. The name of the company is "Starbucks". At that time I was interested in working in that place, in addition to learning a lot about making coffee, how to deal with various people, and I can be more independent. I began to wonder how to apply for the job to one of the baristas.

Apparently we only attended one of the walk interview event, there we are told to wear clothing and some requirements such as CV, Fc ID card, Fc KTM, etc ..

at the time of the walk interview will be called one by one, according to the order of attendance. At that time it turns out his interview using English. Previously I did not prepare myself when asked using English.

I really did not like the English lesson since school, but sometimes when I see people speak English I also want to master the language. I can speak english but not active just a few sentences that I understand, but to reply sometimes I like not confident.

When the person behind me finished, he told me a little when he was asked. Hearing this made my confidence go away. Not long after my name was called, the interviewer asked me what I knew about the barista. I understood a little about the job but when told to use English I immediately said that I can not. The person who interviewed me asked me if I wanted to try? First he asked like that I replied "No" when for the second time he asked me to ventured to tell stories, but at that moment I was nervous I was afraid of what I would say. I'm afraid I'll talk to what I think is wrong. So I only speak 1 word. Then the person who interviewed me immediately gave me some questions for me to translate into English. But because of my unbelief when answered made me feel more empty with what I know.

Completed from the interview I started to practice. Particularly what I should train is my confidence. From that experience I learned that I should be more courageous and confident. Although I will not be accepted to work in the company at least I have tried. And from that mistake that will make me learn more to be better than before


Komentar

Postingan Populer